Using heavy duty winter work gloves makes working in the cold easier, more comfortable and allows you to be more productive longer. Keeping your hands warm yet having the ability to move your fingers easily is a necessity on the job – no need to take your gloves on and off.
In a hurry?
Water Resistant Very Warm Leather Work Gloves, ThinsulateWells Lamont Leather Work Gloves with 100-gram Thinsulate Insulation, Split CowhideMechanix Wear Winter Impact ProWells Lamont Leather Work Gloves, Insulated Grain Deerskin
Best Heavy Duty Waterproof Winter Work Gloves
Top Rated Brands
- A comfortable layer of 230g fleece lines the entire glove.
- SoftShell water-resistant & wind-resistant stretch fabric.
- TouchTec touchscreen capable thumb and index finger.
- Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber closure provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Machine washable.
Wells Lamont Cold Weather Gloves
Insulated Grain Deerskin Leather Palm Work Gloves help protect your hands when you’re out working in the cold winter temperatures. The deerskin leather palm is naturally soft and flexible, with moderate abrasion resistance.
This leather can also be found on the fingertips and knuckle strap. These gloves are fleece lined with 100 gram Thinsulate insulation.
These Wells Lamont Insulated Grain Deerskin Leather Palm Work Glove have a stretch fabric back for added flexibility and comfort.
On This Page:
- Heavy Duty Winter Work Gloves
- Best Heavy Duty Waterproof Winter Work Gloves
- Top Rated Brands