We’ve taken a look at both home use cheese slicers as well as commercial meat and cheese slicers.
In addition to finding the best rated cheese slicers, we’ve also put together some platter ideas to inspire you!
Heavy Duty Cheese Slicers
On This Page:
- Heavy Duty Cheese Slicers
- Best Adjustable Wire Cheese Slicer
- How to Use a Wire Cheese Slicer
- Norwegian Cheese Slicer
- Boska Holland De Luxe Rosewood Stainless Steel Hard Cheese Slicer
- Best Cheese Slicer Made of Stainless Steel, This Cheese Plane Slices Semi-Hard and Hard Cheese. Extra Strong, Super Comfortable. Also Peels Vegetables, Potatoes and More. Elite Premium Products
- Norwegian Cheese Slicer with Wood Handle
- Internet's Best Stainless Steel and Bamboo Cheese Slicer | Scoop Slice Cut Plane Cheese | Soft, Semi-Hard and Hard Cheeses
- Cheese Slicer High Grade Stainless Steel Plane Cutter Pefect Slices Cake Potato Vegetables Knives Kitchen Gadget Tool
- Boska Holland Monaco Stainless Steel Mini Cheese Slicer / Plane
- Marble Cheese Board and Slicer
- Best Electric Industrial Cheese Slicer
- How to Replace a Wire on a Cheese Slicer
First we’ll take a look at the best heavy duty hand held cheese slicers and then well move on to the electric, commercial cheese slicers.
Best Adjustable Wire Cheese Slicer
You will need to hand wash these types of slicers due to the screws on the side that make the thickness adjustable. If you put it in the dishwasher the screws will rust – which you don’t want touching your food.
Most come with an extra wire for replacement.
Top brands of heavy duty adjustable wire cheese slicers are:
Additional adjustable wire cheese slicers to consider:
Bellemain Adjustable Thickness Cheese SlicerNorpro Professional Adjustable Wire Cheese SlicerNorpro 316 Cheese Slicer Cutter Heavy Duty AdjustableFox Run Brands Adjustable Cheese SlicerSwissmar Adjustable Cheese Slicer
How to Use a Wire Cheese Slicer
High Quality Wire Cheese Slicer
Norwegian Cheese Slicer
Thor Bjørklund is the man who invented the Norwegian cheese slicer. He was a carpenter by trade and wanted to create a tool similar to his carpenter plane that would work in the kitchen – and the result was his cheese slicer. Which has become a household kitchen tool!
2 used from $ 11.99
Marble Cheese Board and Slicer
I found this great idea of cutting the cheese into little shapes on Pinterest which is a great way to dress up any party plate.
Great types of cheese for this would be:
Here are some sharp cookie cutters to use on your cheese to give you this amazing look. First you have to slice the cheese real thin and then use the cookie cutters.
Best Electric Industrial Cheese Slicer
These industrial cheese slicers are designed for use in restaurants, delis, butcher shops and commercial kitchens. Key features are non-slip footing, heavy duty motor, stainless steel components and easy to adjust thickness knob.
How to Replace a Wire on a Cheese Slicer